Tour a lush vineyard vista!
A visit to Richibucto River Wine Estate provides the visual impact of 20 acres of vineyards growing along the banks of
the regal Richibucto River in the heartland of New Brunswick. Established in 2005 and owned and operated by its founder,
Alan Hudson and his family, this winery educates guests on the more than two dozen varieties of cold-climategrapes that flourish here.
Then it’s off to the winery for tastings and a chance to select souvenirs of the adventure
At Richibucto River Wine Estate,you can:
- Take a tour of the vineyards and winery and enjoy five wine tastings.
- Browse through an excellent selection of wines made on site.
- The store is open May 1st to Dec. 31st from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Monday, June 2 2014 Really Local Wineries Win at All Canadian Wine Awards
- Monday, October 22 2012 Richibucto River Wine Estate wins 3 Medals!
- Thursday, October 4 2012 Richibucto River Wine Estate wins 2 Bronze Medals!
Guided tours of the winery are available by reservation.
Please call (506) 523-9056